Recently I was featured in the video series Entrepreneurs Conquering the World, together with 23 other international business leaders. Each of us shared in a 30-minute interview some of the keys to our success – how we discovered and mastered the art of doing business internationally.
If you missed any of the interviews or the free gifts that each speaker offered, there’s another chance: Simply use this link to get access now to a replay of all the interviews.
Here is what you will learn:
- What challenges and obstacles to expect on your path to building an international business or career and how to overcome them
- Which marketing tools are the most effective based on the country and culture you are aiming to conquer
- What the first steps to take are when thinking about going international or attracting international clients
- When the right time is to expand on new markets and how to choose these markets
- How to get the resources (including money) to expand your business
Below you’ll see the video recording of my conversation with my friend Carmen Ring, the initiator of Entrepreneurs Conquering the World. At the end you’ll hear how you can get my free gift.
Carmen has been doing business around the world since her early 20s. She speaks seven languages and is currently running an interpreting and translations business serving clients from Europe, Asia, North & South America. Carmen and her husband Eric have built a wide business portfolio nationwide and internationally that includes restaurant franchises, outdoor adventure camps, real estate as well as coaching and leadership programs.
If you are interested in learning more about cultural competence, we invite you to sign up for our newsletter, The Culture Reflections. As a token of our appreciation you will receive FREE white papers on cultural competence from us! Go ahead and sign up here now and we will send you the download links to the FREE white papers via email.Sign up NOW to receive your FREE white papers!
Share this Post