The Culture Mastery is an official affiliate partner of TMA World’s Country Navigator™. Country Navigator is an online and mobile platform that prepares executives and assignees on how to work and adapt culturally in over 100 countries. It combines assessments, country content and a range of e-learning modules. The Country Navigator tool complements training and coaching programs, delivering an intuitive and engaging interface for users to assess and manage their individual cultural tendencies and behaviors. Its blended approach puts people in complete control of their continuous learning experience.
Country Navigator is an ideal instrument for global managers, teams, and assignees.
Significantly increase your company’s global effectiveness
As a comparison instrument it allows users and corporate account owners to compare culture profiles and tendencies with countries, teams and colleagues and receive instant guidance on how to collaborate more effectively. Country Navigator supports clients in building cultural intelligence; from induction through to executive and high potential development. Country Navigator ensures all global leaders are well prepared and effective when managing diverse teams. The system follows a well-proven methodology which focuses on operational realities and practical application, enabling learners to transfer new skills and knowledge to their workplace.
Benefits for your organization
- You will achieve greater levels of collaboration, cohesion, and integration across teams and functions.
- Country Navigator allows you to utilize existing technology and devices for inquisitive, mobile, and increasingly virtual workforces.
- Realize significant cost savings over traditional training methods.
- Enhance live, in-person classroom training and coaching programs with self-paced online learning modules.
- You will be able to educate and inform employees at all levels and locations throughout the organization.
- You can be more responsive in pursuing growth opportunities and managing risk.
Country Navigator is multi-lingual and multi-use
The cultural assessment tool and feedback information is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese and Russian.
In addition to its assessment capabilities the Country Navigator tool offers e-learning paths and online country briefings for global leaders. Users access structured country learning paths. Information includes local cultural tendencies, profile comparisons and key strategies on how to manage cultural differences.
- Country guides: Access in-depth information and expert advice for all key international business destinations, with insider tips to build relationships and secure deals around the globe.
- Country briefings: Learners go through a six-step structured overview of a country. A video quickly gets them up to speed on the local working styles. A gap analysis between the learner and the target country focuses the learner onto the key strategies that they need adopt to manage any cultural differences.
- Blended learning: Access structured learning to guide and develop increased cultural awareness to build more fruitful international relationships.
- Learning on-demand: Access a wide range of integrated learning tools, resources and courses from within the Country Navigator tool, on your desktop, online or via your mobile device.
- Validated profiles: Culture assessments are based on insights and data compiled by over 250 culture experts covering 126 countries worldwide. A dynamic dashboard reacts to the learner’s usage and guides them to the relevant information. After the learner has completed the cultural profile assessment, the system will generate the learner’s cultural tendencies and provide them with clear guidance on recognizing differences in others and adapting for success. Learners can compare themselves to country profiles and receive detailed guidance on how best deal with any differences. They can also compare their own profile with their colleagues or counterparts and receive instant feedback on how to work better together.
Your go to tool for global skills development
- Team Assessments: Compare and contrast cultural working styles with up to six colleagues and team members
- Share & Collaborate: Unlock the global expertise in your business by enabling your people to comment and share experiences
- Learning Paths: A range of on demand learning paths for those that want a deeper more in-depth learning experience
The latest release of Country Navigator provides:
- Essential tips and in-depth online guidance on how to do business in over 90 countries
- Personal Assessment – identify your dominant cultural orientations and how they impact your global working style
- Comparison Tools – compare your profile with colleagues and receive personalized feedback
- Flight Packs – a downloadable collection of country resources and information
Assess and prepare international assignees. Strengthen international business relationships. Eliminate cross-cultural communication breakdowns. Adapt your cultural style for immediate impact and results. Manage and lead global teams with confidence. Negotiate across the world with clearer insight and better results.
Many of the world’s most respected and successful global brands rely on Country Navigator to support growth and expansion into new markets. The system currently has over 1 million users worldwide.
There are several e-learning paths available for different needs scenarios in global organizations.
- Global leadership
- Thriving in a matrix organization
- Influencing without authority
- Managing in turbulent times
- Virtual teamwork
- Leading virtual teams
- Managing remote workers
- Successful collaboration
- Managing across cultures
- Developing cultural intelligence
- Developing country intelligence
- Communicating virtually
- Effective virtual meetings
- Impactful virtual presentations
- Exceptional virtual events
If you are interested in learning more about cultural competence and foreign language skills, we invite you to sign up for our newsletter, The Culture Reflections. As a token of our appreciation you will receive a series of complimentary white papers on cultural competence from us!
Go ahead and sign up here now and we will send you the download links to the FREE white papers via email.
Share this Post