In this episode Christian talks to Mykola Latansky, founder of the True Success Movement and President of the Academy of True Success.
Mykola is Ukrainian and grew up in the Soviet Union. Shortly after the collapse of the USSR he hopped through the now rotting Iron Curtain to explore Western Europe. Not always did he follow all the laws during his exploration – a season in his life that opened his eyes to the opportunities he had.
Other topics discussed in this episode:
- The upcoming The Culture Guy Webinar: 7 Principles of Cultural Agility (sign up for our newsletter)
- Summer Institute for Intercultural Communication (June 13-29 in Portland, OR)
- SIETAR-USA Annual Conference in Tulsa, OK (November 9-12)
Listener feedback for The Culture Guy Podcast has been great and we encourage you to keep sending us your input for future episodes:
- What are your tips and tricks for cultural adjustment?
- What were some of your most memorable “cultural fool moments”?
- Which topics would you like to hear discussed on future podcast episodes?
To send in your feedback for the show, please email Christian and use our social media outlets: The Culture Mastery Facebook Page, the Facebook Page for The Culture Guy Podcast, our company’s Twitter feed, and Christian’s personal Twitter.
In fact, we would be honored if you could help us spread the word about The Culture Guy Podcast. Tell your networks and show people this page so we can get a feel for which cross-cultural topics you are most passionate about.
Please use the hashtag #TheCultureGuy when you share this idea with your connections.
If you are interested in learning more about cultural competence, we invite you to sign up for our newsletter, The Culture Reflections. As a token of our appreciation you will receive three FREE whitepapers on cultural competence from us! Go ahead and sign up here now and we will send you the download links to the FREE whitepapers via email.Sign up NOW to receive your FREE white papers!
Share this Post