Doing Business with the United States 101 [Live Online Training]
To successfully work with U.S. Americans, having a deeper understanding of the country’s cultural nuances is a critical requirement. Accelerate your U.S. growth by cutting through the cultural complexity with with our 4-hour business training program. Delivered in two 2-hour live sessions (on June 29 and July 1, 2020), this program will include break-outs, quizzes, Q+A, as well as slide and flip chart presentations. Seats are limited.
The United States is an exciting country which provides lots of opportunity. It is also a big, confusing country with many different cultural nuances. To successfully work with U.S. Americans, having a deeper understanding of the country’s cultures is a critical requirement. Notice how we said “cultures” – the plural is not an accident. Especially in a time of disruption and upheaval, the superpower nation is displaying its contradictions stronger than ever. Yet, despite many inconsistencies and idiosyncrasies, the United States remains an important global player.
Accelerate your U.S. growth by cutting through the cultural complexity with with our 4-hour training program. Do you want to fuel your business success in North America? Are you interested in protecting your investment in talent and assets? This live virtual training will guide you through the triggers and tripwires of U.S. business culture and will showcase strategies, best practices, and tools for organizations who want to minimize and even close the American culture gap.
During this 4-hour cultural business training you will:
- learn to identify the main cultural values of the United States and understand how these values impact communication, relationships, teamwork and leadership
- develop an understanding of the cultural dynamics of business practices and behavior patterns
- discover tools and strategies which will boost your U.S. business
- develop strategies for effective and efficient global leadership approaches
- clear up expectations about living & working in a different country and culture
- develop strategies and action steps for efficient communication
- discuss personal interests and questions about the challenges of working across cultures