Doing Business with Korea 101 [Live Online Training]
Do you collaborate with Korean partners? Do you work on a team with Korean colleagues? Or perhaps you would like to improve your business success in South Korea? You can improve the growth of your business with Korea by working through the cultural roadblocks with our 4-hour business training. Delivered in two 2-hour live sessions (on July 28 and 30, 2020), this business training will include break-outs, quizzes, Q+A, as well as slide and flip chart presentations. Seats are limited.
Out of stock
Do you collaborate with Korean partners? Do you work on a team with colleagues from Korea? Or would you perhaps like to improve your economic success in, or with your business partners from South Korea? You can increase the growth of your business with Korea by working through the cultural roadblocks with our 4-hour business training. If you are you interested in protecting your investment in talent and assets, you can now learn with us how to avoid major cross-cultural mishaps when doing business in South Korea and/or with Koreans.
This live virtual program will guide you through the triggers and tripwires of Korean business culture and will showcase strategies, best practices, and tools for organizations who want to minimize and even close the culture gap with Korea.
We will cover topics like:
- conflict management & resolution
- constructive problem solving
- establishing relationships and building trust
- efficient communication
- Korean leadership, team building, and work organization
During this 4-hour cultural business training you will:
- learn to identify the main cultural values of Korea and understand how these values impact communication, relationships, teamwork and leadership
- get an understanding of the neuropsychology of crossing cultures
- develop an understanding of the cultural dynamics of business practices and behavior patterns
- discover tools and strategies which will boost your business with South Korea
- develop strategies for effective and efficient global leadership approaches
- clear up expectations about living & working in a different country and culture
- develop strategies and action steps for efficient communication
- discuss personal interests and questions about the challenges of working across cultures