Doing Business with Italy 101 [Live Online Training]
Do you serve Italian clients? Do you work on a team with Italian colleagues? Or perhaps you like to improve your business success in the Bel Paese? Fuel the growth of your Italian business by working through the cultural roadblocks with our 4-hour business training. Delivered in two 2-hour live sessions (on July 7 and 9, 2020), this business training will include break-outs, quizzes, Q+A, as well as slide and flip chart presentations. Seats are limited.
Out of stock
Do you serve Italian clients? Do you work on a team with Italian colleagues? Or perhaps you like to travel to Italy. Do you want to improve your business success in the Bel Paese? If you are you interested in protecting your investment in talent and assets, you can now learn with us how to avoid major cross-cultural mishaps when doing business in Italy and/or with Italians.
Fuel the growth of your Italian business by working through the cultural roadblocks with our 4-hour business training. This live virtual program will guide you through the triggers and tripwires of Italian business culture and will showcase strategies, best practices, and tools for organizations who want to minimize and even close the culture gap with Italy.
We will cover topics like:
- conflict management & resolution
- handling disagreement
- constructive problem solving
- establishing relationships and building trust
- efficient communication
- Italian leadership, team building, and work organization
During this 4-hour cultural business training you will:
- learn to identify the main cultural values of Italy and understand how these values impact communication, relationships, teamwork and leadership
- get an understanding of the neuropsychology of crossing cultures
- develop an understanding of the cultural dynamics of business practices and behavior patterns
- discover tools and strategies which will boost your business with Italy
- develop strategies for effective and efficient global leadership approaches
- clear up expectations about living & working in a different country and culture
- develop strategies and action steps for efficient communication
- discuss personal interests and questions about the challenges of working across cultures