Doing Business with Germany [MAY Live Online Training]
Fuel your transatlantic growth by closing the culture gap to Germany with with our 3-hour cultural training program. This group training will be delivered in two 90-minute live sessions via the Zoom platform (May 4+6). Seats are limited.
Do you want to accelerate your business success in German-speaking Europe? Are you interested in protecting your transatlantic investment in talent and assets? This live virtual training will walk you through the triggers and tripwires of German business culture and showcase strategies, best practices, and tools for organizations who want to minimize and even close the #GermanCultureGap.
During this 3-hour cultural training you will:
- learn to identify the main cultural values of Germany (as well as those of other countries in German-speaking Europe) and understand how these values impact communication, relationships, teamwork and leadership
- develop an understanding of the cultural dynamics of business practices and behavior patterns
- discover tools and strategies which will boost your transatlantic business
- develop strategies for effective and efficient global leadership approaches
- clear up expectations about living & working in a different country and culture
- develop strategies and action steps for efficient transatlantic communication
- get access to 30 days of complimentary online German language learning via Wunderbla
- discuss personal interests and questions about the challenges of working across cultures